windows mobile API documentation

pianoman-3
Hello, nearly year ago, I was interested about programming for mobile phones running windows mobile like motorola mpx220 or similar ones finally I got some time to start I compiled FPC for windows CE but I am not able to find any complex info about windows CE API like it was for win32 (a large set of hlp files attached to delphi). I googled lot of time but with small results.
so if someone has a good place to download a documentation for windows mobile api and maybe a MPX220 calls documentations i would be very happy.
Nice day
Pianoman