wiki and mailing lists are moved

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

wiki and mailing lists are moved

Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR)
Hi,

So after the too long period of the wiki and mailing lists in limbo, and
facing danger of data corruption/los they've been moved to a brand new
cloud hosted server.

Additionally, HTTPS has been enabled for the wiki and the ML web
interface. The wiki engine was also updated to the latest Mediawiki LTS
version.

Please report anything still not working, or out of the ordinary.

The FTP site is still pending migration from the old server. Fingers
crossed...

Charlie
_______________________________________________
fpc-pascal maillist  -  [hidden email]
http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/fpc-pascal
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: wiki and mailing lists are moved

Free Pascal - General mailing list
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 00:50:22 +0200 (CEST)
"Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR)" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> So after the too long period of the wiki and mailing lists in limbo,
> and facing danger of data corruption/los they've been moved to a
> brand new cloud hosted server.

Thank You!

 
> Additionally, HTTPS has been enabled for the wiki and the ML web
> interface. The wiki engine was also updated to the latest Mediawiki
> LTS version.
>
> Please report anything still not working, or out of the ordinary.

I get "Unable to connect" on https://wiki.freepascal.org.

Mattias
_______________________________________________
fpc-pascal maillist  -  [hidden email]
http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/fpc-pascal
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: wiki and mailing lists are moved

Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR)
Hi,

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019, Mattias Gaertner via fpc-pascal wrote:

> > So after the too long period of the wiki and mailing lists in limbo,
> > and facing danger of data corruption/los they've been moved to a
> > brand new cloud hosted server.
>
> Thank You!
>
> > Additionally, HTTPS has been enabled for the wiki and the ML web
> > interface. The wiki engine was also updated to the latest Mediawiki
> > LTS version.
> >
> > Please report anything still not working, or out of the ordinary.
>
> I get "Unable to connect" on https://wiki.freepascal.org.

Your DNS probably still resolves then to the old machine, because it was
redirected last morning, and it has 24 hours TTL. (And the services on the
old machine are now stopped.)

Now wiki.freepascal.org has address 159.69.249.166, make sure your system
resolves to that correctly. (Same with lists.freepascal.org.)

Charlie
_______________________________________________
fpc-pascal maillist  -  [hidden email]
http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/fpc-pascal
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: wiki and mailing lists are moved

Martin Friebe
In reply to this post by Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR)
On 12/06/2019 00:50, Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) wrote:
> Please report anything still not working, or out of the ordinary.
>

https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,45934.msg325366/topicseen.html#new

And from the Lazarus mail list:
Wiki shows error on uploading new version of PNG image

A database query error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the
software.

[abf9cf9f7950256477509e2b] /Special:Upload Wikimedia\Rdbms\DBQueryError
from line 1457 of
/srv/www/lazaruswiki/includes/libs/rdbms/database/Database.php: A
database query error has occurred. Did you forget to run your
application's database schema updater after upgrading?
Query: RELEASE SAVEPOINT `wikimedia_rdbms_atomic1`
Function: LocalFile::recordUpload2
Error: 1305 SAVEPOINT wikimedia_rdbms_atomic1 does not exist (localhost)
_______________________________________________
fpc-pascal maillist  -  [hidden email]
https://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/fpc-pascal