using Crt Functions inside a thread.

josepascual (almudi)
Hi,

I have a little program working with Crt units without problem. I have
change the print way form, I have pushing Crt Commands inen Fifo (GotoXY, ClrScr, ClrEol, Write,...) and I have created a Thread
class to pop this commands to execute it.
Problem seems to be cursor position in tty which is not working okey
perhaps for using threads? Is any funtion to syncronizing tty each time is
writing or changing cursor position?
version of compiler a compiling output,
Free Pascal Compiler version 2.0.0 [2005/05/15] for i386 Copyright (c)
1993-2005 by Florian Klaempfl Target OS: Linux for i386 Compiling test.dpr
Linking test_386 25 Lines compiled, 0.4 sec====================================================

I have attached an example in order to test it,

tia!

best regards.

test.dpr (459 bytes) Download Attachment
ApilarCrt.pas (7K) Download Attachment