unit GUi creation also usable for visually impaired developers with no sight at all

unit GUi creation also usable for visually impaired developers with no sight at all

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel
Does somebody of you know about Lazarus compatible Unit, which is able
to create Windows GUi with no need to specify object position values in
points or in Pixels?
Something similar like VCL units have for commercial BOrland Delphi. Or
unfortunately, there is no such unit available for Free Pascal compiler
and Lazarus?
Visually impaired programmer can not correctly determine object position
values. So only units, which try to automatically calculate objects
positions are usable for visually impaired developers.
Thank you very much for yours answers.

Re: unit GUi creation also usable for visually impaired developers with no sight at all

fredvs
Hello.

There is ideU, a child of mseide that is voice-assisted and gives also the
position of the mouse by voice.

https://github.com/fredvs/ideU/releases

Fre:D

-----
Many thanks ;-)
--
Sent from: http://free-pascal-general.1045716.n5.nabble.com/
Many thanks ;-)

Re: unit GUi creation also usable for visually impaired developers with no sight at all

Jean SUZINEAU
Le 09/08/2019 à 12:22, Mgr. Janusz Chmiel a écrit :

> Does somebody of you know about Lazarus compatible Unit, which is able
> to create Windows GUi with no need to specify object position values
> in points or in Pixels?
> Something similar like VCL units have for commercial BOrland Delphi.
> Or unfortunately, there is no such unit available for Free Pascal
> compiler and Lazarus?
> Visually impaired programmer can not correctly determine object
> position values. So only units, which try to automatically calculate
> objects positions are usable for visually impaired developers.
> Thank you very much for yours answers.

May be you should have a look at pas2js ? And the mailing list for
freepascal pas2js ( https://www.freepascal.org/maillist.html )

Michael Van Canneyt has recently published on it a proof of concept
which seems to go exactly in this direction.

https://lists.freepascal.org/pipermail/pas2js/2019-August/000088.html

https://www.freepascal.org/~michael/designdemo/designdemo.html

Re: unit GUi creation also usable for visually impaired developers with no sight at all

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel
Oh it is very promising programmers approach. I Am even dreaming about
live Internet radio player written by using Pas2JS. I have analysed
included units and I have found Webaudio unit.
BUt I Am afraid, that opening live stream with .MP3 live stream and play
it from Pascal source by using Pas2JS is not so simple as it could seems
to be.
I have read big unit but there was one function to open audio source.
But working with such APi would require some deep study.
Thank you for yours tip I have downloaded and tried The WEB page.