turbo is back!

Krishna-33
Hi all,

$(Subject) : http://www.turboexplorer.com/

Can they make an impact? What do you guys think about it?

Cheers,
Krishna
then you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Re: turbo is back!

Marco van de Voort
> $(Subject) : http://www.turboexplorer.com/
>
> Can they make an impact? What do you guys think about it?

- Price <= Eur 500. If it becomes anything more than 200-250, IMHO the
pricepoint will be too high for its purpose
- Rumours(b.d.non-tech) about not being able to use designtime pkgs in downloadable version
- Still too early to say much about it without datasheet or featurematrix or
product.

IOW, the intention is good, but the details will matter much. Conditions and
legal limitations can spoil a free offering (think GPLing of CLX)

Re: turbo is back!

Florian Klaempfl
Krishna wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> $(Subject) : http://www.turboexplorer.com/
>
> Can they make an impact? What do you guys think about it?

I hope it brings Object Pascal back on the track.