sigsegv error using tsqlquery

Jose Luis Jurado Rincon

Hi!

I’m trying develope a database application using tOBDCconnection, tSQLTransaction y  tSQLQuery.

I have to do several SELECT and UPDATE sentences but in some cases (not always the sames), compiler throw SIGSEGV exception in the CONCAT_TWO_BLOCKS procedure or others (I suppose internal procedures) and halt the execution.

When I execute step by step the code, most of times the error don’t occur, so I think in any part there are a variable that hasn’t time to empty. I’ve tried with SQLQuery.CleanInstance, SQLQuery.Prepare and with a million more possibilities but I can’t avoid the error.

Can anybody help me?