server down?

Mattias Gaertner
Hi,

On the bug tracker login page
http://mantis.freepascal.org/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php%3F
I see this text:

Do you already have a login at Free Pascal Community? You can use that
login here (use your e-mail address as username).

When clicking on the "Free Pascal Community" link it times out:
http://community.freepascal.org:10000/

BTW, the bugs.freepascal.org site nowhere mentions a webmaster.

Re: server down?

Torsten Bonde Christiansen

On 2016-10-17 17:28, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On the bug tracker login page
> http://mantis.freepascal.org/login_page.php?return=%2Fmy_view_page.php%3F
> I see this text:
>
> Do you already have a login at Free Pascal Community? You can use that
> login here (use your e-mail address as username).
>
> When clicking on the "Free Pascal Community" link it times out:
> http://community.freepascal.org:10000/
>
> BTW, the bugs.freepascal.org site nowhere mentions a webmaster.
>

> Mattias
I can get access using http://bugs.freepascal.org without any problems...

-Torsten.

Re: server down?

Bart-48
On 10/17/16, Mattias Gaertner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> When clicking on the "Free Pascal Community" link it times out:
> http://community.freepascal.org:10000/

Posted to lazarus-dev ML and when I got no reply reported on Mantis in
january 2016.

Bart