sample code/example For Reading and writing in Free Pascal

sample code/example For Reading and writing in Free Pascal

mokashe.ram
This post was updated on .
Hi Team,

            Could any one give me sample code/example on reading user input from screen and writing it to
output file (.txt) in Free pascal.

Thanks
Sudarshan

Re: sample code/example For Reading and writing in Free Pascal

Marco van de Voort
In our previous episode, mokashe.ram said:
>             Could any one give me sample code/example on reading user input
> from screen and writing it to
> output file (.txt).

See the highscore routines of the FPC demo games (fpctris, samegame)

Re: sample code/example For Reading and writing in Free Pascal

leledumbo
Administrator
Marco van de Voort wrote