nonlcl widgetsets

Giuliano Colla
Hi fpc wizards,

I'm interested in the nonlcl topic, and I tested the source found in the examples (designnonlcl).
But, getting it from trunk I stumbled into an error:

in the module mywidgetdesigner.pas,

procedure GetObjInspNodeImageIndex(APersistent: TPersistent; var AIndex: integer); override;

it complains that there's no ancestor method to override.

This procedure appears to be currently unused, and commenting it out makes it possible to compile, and play with the example.

Then I checked a previous stable version of Lazarus which I had at hand (version 1.0.8), and I noticed that this procedure isn't there.

Now my question is: is getting the NodeImageIndex a stale remnant of the past, or a new feature one must be aware of, because it'll come into play in future (making therefore unwise to develop anything before the dust settles)?

Thank in advance for any hint.

Giuliano

Re: nonlcl widgetsets

Sven Barth-2

Am 11.06.2014 11:47 schrieb "Giuliano Colla" <[hidden email]>:

> Hi fpc wizards,
>
> I'm interested in the nonlcl topic, and I tested the source found in the examples (designnonlcl).
> But, getting it from trunk I stumbled into an error:
>
> in the module mywidgetdesigner.pas,
>
> procedure GetObjInspNodeImageIndex(APersistent: TPersistent; var AIndex: integer); override;
>
> it complains that there's no ancestor method to override.
>
> This procedure appears to be currently unused, and commenting it out makes it possible to compile, and play with the example.
>
> Then I checked a previous stable version of Lazarus which I had at hand (version 1.0.8), and I noticed that this procedure isn't there.
>
> Now my question is: is getting the NodeImageIndex a stale remnant of the past, or a new feature one must be aware of, because it'll come into play in future (making therefore unwise to develop anything before the dust settles)?
>
> Thank in advance for any hint.

You should better ask this on Lazarus list. It might be non-LCL, but it's not non-Lazarus ;)

Re: nonlcl widgetsets

Giuliano Colla
Il 11/06/2014 14:11, Sven Barth ha scritto:
> You should better ask this on Lazarus list. It might be non-LCL, but
> it's not non-Lazarus ;)
I was mistaken because I found the reference on a post of Michael in
this list.
Sorry for the noise.

Giuliano