makeskel --update

Vincent Snijders
Hi,

If I use the makeskel --update parameter, what is the best way to merge
the resulting file to the existing file?

Vincent

Re: makeskel --update

Michael Van Canneyt

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, Vincent Snijders wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If I use the makeskel --update parameter, what is the best way to merge
> the resulting file to the existing file?

Copy and paste.

Re: makeskel --update

Vincent Snijders
Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, Vincent Snijders wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>If I use the makeskel --update parameter, what is the best way to merge
>>the resulting file to the existing file?
>

> Copy and paste.

OK, that is not very comfortable. I know a new feature for lazde :-)

Vincent

Re: makeskel --update

Michael Van Canneyt

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006, Vincent Snijders wrote:

> Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, Vincent Snijders wrote:
> >

> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > If I use the makeskel --update parameter, what is the best way to
> > > merge
> > > the resulting file to the existing file?
> >

> > Copy and paste.
> >

> OK, that is not very comfortable. I know a new feature for lazde :-)

Good :-)