make install (how to change distination?)

make install (how to change distination?)

Alexandre Leclerc
Hi,

when doing a 'make install' of a fresh fpc, how do change the
destination directory? (Instead of c:\pp I would like, for exmaple,
c:\lazarus\pp

Also, will the fpc.cfg file be updated automatically to this new
searchpath? If no, any command line with fpcmkcfg to do such a job?

Regards.

--
Alexandre Leclerc

Re: make install (how to change distination?)

Vincent Snijders
Alexandre Leclerc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when doing a 'make install' of a fresh fpc, how do change the
> destination directory? (Instead of c:\pp I would like, for exmaple,
> c:\lazarus\pp

make install INSTALL_PREFIX=c:\lazarus\pp

Vincent

Re: make install (how to change distination?)

Alexandre Leclerc
Thank you Vincent!