macros

Marcos Douglas B. Santos
Hi,
Some day I saw an example using "macros" on the code.
I want to put the compiler version in an "about form"... I remember
something like %fpcversion%... %date%...whatever.

Marcos Douglas

Re: macros

Roland Schäfer
Hi,

INCLUDEs like these will insert the appropriate strings into your code:

{$INCLUDE %DATE%}
{$INCLUDE %TIME%}
{$INCLUDE %FPCTARGETCPU%}
{$INCLUDE %FPCTARGETOS%}
{$INCLUDE %FPCVERSION%}

There are more... AFAIK it's documented in the Programmer's Manual.

Cheers
Roland

On 3/16/2011 2:18 PM, Marcos Douglas wrote:
> Hi,
> Some day I saw an example using "macros" on the code.
> I want to put the compiler version in an "about form"... I remember
> something like %fpcversion%... %date%...whatever.
>
> Marcos Douglas

Re: macros

Marcos Douglas B. Santos
2011/3/16 Roland Schäfer <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> INCLUDEs like these will insert the appropriate strings into your code:
>
> {$INCLUDE %DATE%}
> {$INCLUDE %TIME%}
> {$INCLUDE %FPCTARGETCPU%}
> {$INCLUDE %FPCTARGETOS%}
> {$INCLUDE %FPCVERSION%}
>
> There are more... AFAIK it's documented in the Programmer's Manual.

That is it!
Thanks.

Marcos Douglas