lazarus template stm32

turro75
Hi All,

I published here a lazarus template for stm32f103 , it also contains several units for simple peripheral access.
I tried to recreate the Arduino environment in order to get tons of Arduino libraries easily ported to freepascal.
I was able to get it working on linux and win7, only units path has to be adjusted.

of course no warranty.....I'm a hobbyst....

Re: lazarus template stm32

Michael Van Canneyt

On Sat, 11 Jul 2015, turro75 wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I published  here <https://github.com/Turro75/stm32lazarustemplate>   a
> lazarus template for stm32f103 , it also contains several units for simple
> peripheral access.
> I tried to recreate the Arduino environment in order to get tons of Arduino
> libraries easily ported to freepascal.
> I was able to get it working on linux and win7, only units path has to be
> adjusted.

Amazing what can be achieved with Pascal :)

> of course no warranty.....I'm a hobbyst....

You are in good company. We are all hobbyists :)