latest fpc & lazarus : breakpoints do not work

latest fpc & lazarus : breakpoints do not work

Alexandre Leclerc
Latest fpc/lazarus sources; having breakpoint always leads to an
error; they are not working:

"Execution halted"?
Address: $004B7D7F
Procedure: FRMOPTIONSSELECTOR_TOPTIONSSELECTORFORM_$__FORMCREATE$OBJECT
File:

(one day an assembler windows could appear here.)

It is doing this on all breakpoints, but F9 resume the program
execution without a problem.

Any solution?

--
Alexandre Leclerc

Re: latest fpc & lazarus : breakpoints do not work

Vincent Snijders
Alexandre Leclerc wrote:

> Latest fpc/lazarus sources; having breakpoint always leads to an
> error; they are not working:
>
> "Execution halted"?
> Address: $004B7D7F
> Procedure: FRMOPTIONSSELECTOR_TOPTIONSSELECTORFORM_$__FORMCREATE$OBJECT
> File:
>
> (one day an assembler windows could appear here.)
>
> It is doing this on all breakpoints, but F9 resume the program
> execution without a problem.

If latest fpc means fpc 2.1.1, maybe you can try with fpc 2.0.2.

Vincent.

2006/7/13, Vincent Snijders <[hidden email]>:
> If latest fpc means fpc 2.1.1, maybe you can try with fpc 2.0.2.

Yes, I'm always using svn trees... Right now I always revert back to
my latest succesful compile (revision 3823... There is no revision
number in fpc version as in lazarus; but I remember there was only one
commit at that moment of the day 2006/06/08)

On 2006/06/28 the debuger was not working at all. Today 2006/07/13,
only break points.

Regards..

--
Alexandre Leclerc