internal error with bitpacked record in i386 with O3

internal error with bitpacked record in i386 with O3

Seth Grover
(I know this is more suited for fpc-devel, but every email I sent to that list gets bounced back to me. My apologies.)

I logged this mantis issue:

Any ideas for a workaround in the meantime? I'm hoping to get a whole bunch of production code building with the new compiler and I'm hung up on this.

-SG

--
Seth Grover

Be kind to all of your neighbors
Because they're just like you.
And you're nothing special
Unless they are too.

Re: internal error with bitpacked record in i386 with O3

leledumbo
Administrator
> Any ideas for a workaround in the meantime?

Use individual optimization switches, leaving the broken one.