http://free-pascal-develop.nabble.com/ ?

fredvs
Hello.

For fpc-general it exists :> http://free-pascal-general.1045716.n5.nabble.com/

Nable is  a easy to use forum-web site.

Does it exist a nabble web page for fpc-develop (with all fpc-devel archives) ?

Thanks.

Re: http://free-pascal-develop.nabble.com/ ?

leledumbo
Administrator

Nope. I'm the one who registered FPC general to Nabble a couple of years ago. You might want to register FPC develop as well.

Re: http://free-pascal-develop.nabble.com/ ?

fredvs
>> I'm the one who registered FPC general to Nabble a couple of years ago.

Many thanks, Leledumbo. I find it very useful, sometimes i check fp-general mailing list from foreign computers, with Nabble i may respond too ;-)

>> might want to register FPC develop as well.

Hum, im already registered to fpc-develop mailing list. Nabble for fpc-develop will be welcome.

(Yep, i know your answer ;-) => Why dont you do it by yourself ? => OK, when i find time, i will do it...)

Fred

Thanks

Re: http://free-pascal-develop.nabble.com/ ?

wkitty42
On 8/6/2014 4:41 AM, leledumbo wrote:
>> Does it exist a nabble web page for fpc-develop (with all fpc-devel
> archives) ?
>
> Nope. I'm the one who registered FPC general to Nabble a couple of years
> ago. You might want to register FPC develop as well.

i assume that ""fpc-general"" is this list, fpc-pascal??