freepascal.org

Alexey Pavluchenko
Hello All,

The translated site is very nice and all, but is there a way to always
get the english version of the site when I open www.freepascal.org in
my browser, independnetly of my current locale and my IP address and
whatever else? Thanks.

--
Best regards,
 Alexey

Re: freepascal.org

Bugzilla from daniel.mantione@freepascal.org

Op Mon, 27 Nov 2006, schreef Alexey Pavluchenko:

> Hello All,
>
> The translated site is very nice and all, but is there a way to always
> get the english version of the site when I open www.freepascal.org in
> my browser, independnetly of my current locale and my IP address and
> whatever else? Thanks.

Yes, you should configure your browser to request pages in English. That
might cause other websites (Google for example) to appear in English as
well.

Daniël

Re: freepascal.org

Пётр Косаревский
> is there a way to always get the english version of the site when I open www.freepascal.org in
> my browser, independnetly of my current locale and my IP address and whatever else? Thanks.
>  Alexey

It seems, that many browsers have "languages" settings button, but work differently.

While Opera processes languages list from that settings right (e.g. if English is the first, www.freepascal.org will load in English, if Russian --- than in Russian),
IE works otherwise: it seems, that (at least on some systems) you have to remove all settings from the list except the desired.

I don't know about other browsers.