fpdoc: Invalid short description

Vincent Snijders
Hi,

When I run fpdoc on the lcl documentation, I get the following messages:
[#lcl.Forms.TApplication] Invalid short description
[#lcl.StdCtrls.TCheckBox] Invalid short description
[#lcl.StdCtrls.TLabel] Invalid short description

The xml for Forms.TApplication looks like:
       <!-- object Visibility: default -->
       <element name="TApplication">
         <short>Application</short>
         <descr>Application - the whole current program, described as an
object.<b/>

Includes useful function MessageBox, a simple dialog</descr>
       </element>

Do you have any idea what can cause this?

Vincent.