fpcmake targets and $defines

Roland Schäfer
Hi, do the standard targets set up by fpcmake come with any defines
which allow conditional compilation depending on the target (like extra
code to be compiled only when doing 'make debug', for example)? If not,
can I get fpcmake to insert defines for such symbols into the generated
Makefile somehow?

Cheers, thanks a lot!
Roland

Re: fpcmake targets and $defines

Tomas Hajny
On Thu, December 10, 2009 01:03, Roland Schaefer wrote:
> Hi, do the standard targets set up by fpcmake come with any defines
> which allow conditional compilation depending on the target (like extra
> code to be compiled only when doing 'make debug', for example)? If not,
> can I get fpcmake to insert defines for such symbols into the generated
> Makefile somehow?

I believe that this is not possible at the moment (well, unless you start
with modifying fpcmake.ini). However, you can define your own Makefile
targets in Makefile.fpc (see Makefile.fpc for the compiler), extend OPT
with defines you need there and refer to the predefined platforms
afterwards.

Tomas