fpcmake questions

Darius Blaszyk
I have two questions regarding FPCMake.

1. Whe I do an FPCMake I get the following error;

Processing Makefile.fpc
Error: Target "win32", package "rtl" not found

What is causing this error, what does it mean?

2. I'm using the LCL in my application and I need to enter it as a unitdir for the compiler. The problem is however that if anyone else wants to use the makefile he needs to modify this path and run FPCmake again. Is there a way to get around this? Can I use a config file with these paths for example? Or is it possible to use a environment variable?

Darius

Re: fpcmake questions

Graeme Geldenhuys-2
Hi Darius,

I had the same issue ... Is my emails on the 9th July in FPC-Devel
mailing list. Titled "fpcmake keeps failing".

I had the FPCDIR set wrong...  It must point to the fpc source
directory and not the fpc root directory..

export FPC=/opt/fpc-2.1.1/bin/ppc386
export FPCDIR=/opt/fpc-2.1.1/src

Regards,
  Graeme.

On 7/28/06, Darius Blaszijk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have two questions regarding FPCMake.
>
> 1. Whe I do an FPCMake I get the following error;
>
> Processing Makefile.fpc
> Error: Target "win32", package "rtl" not found
>
> What is causing this error, what does it mean?
>
> 2. I'm using the LCL in my application and I need to enter it as a unitdir
> for the compiler. The problem is however that if anyone else wants to use
> the makefile he needs to modify this path and run FPCmake again. Is there a
> way to get around this? Can I use a config file with these paths for
> example? Or is it possible to use a environment variable?
>
> Darius

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: fpcmake questions

Darius Blaszyk
Thanks, Graeme. That did the trick

Darius

> I had the same issue ... Is my emails on the 9th July in FPC-Devel
> mailing list. Titled "fpcmake keeps failing".
>
> I had the FPCDIR set wrong...  It must point to the fpc source
> directory and not the fpc root directory..
>
> export FPC=/opt/fpc-2.1.1/bin/ppc386
> export FPCDIR=/opt/fpc-2.1.1/src
>

> Regards,
>  Graeme.
>

> On 7/28/06, Darius Blaszijk <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> I have two questions regarding FPCMake.
>>
>> 1. Whe I do an FPCMake I get the following error;
>>
>> Processing Makefile.fpc
>> Error: Target "win32", package "rtl" not found
>>
>> What is causing this error, what does it mean?
>>
>> 2. I'm using the LCL in my application and I need to enter it as a
>> unitdir
>> for the compiler. The problem is however that if anyone else wants to use
>> the makefile he needs to modify this path and run FPCmake again. Is there
>> way to get around this? Can I use a config file with these paths for
>> example? Or is it possible to use a environment variable?
>>
>> Darius

> There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: fpcmake questions

Darius Blaszyk
Is there somewhere a description on how to use environment variables in
FPCMake? I've been searching the programmers manual, but no success. Also is
it possible to use a config file to declare some variables?

Darius

Re: fpcmake questions

Graeme Geldenhuys-2
I only went with what I found in the FPC documentation.  I am very new
to FPCMake as well.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1