fpc.cfg using relative paths

Marcos Douglas B. Santos
Is there, any change, to use relative paths inside fpc.cfg?
I have several Lazarus copies, in different paths, and I would like to
use the same fpc.cfg on all of them.

I've tried to use relative paths and macros but it hasn't worked.

best regards,
Marcos Douglas

Re: fpc.cfg using relative paths

Fabio Luis Girardi
Hi Marcos!

I use a lot of FPC/Lazarus versions using one FPC.cfg file, but instead of using relative paths, I use compiler variables, absolute paths, ext4 symlink and directory structure equal to all versions. The unique thing that I have to do each time when installing a new FPC version, is the symlink  to the original fpc.cfg file.

The unique problem is if these file is shared across multiple users.

Em dom, 4 de nov de 2018 15:22, Marcos Douglas B. Santos <[hidden email] escreveu:
Is there, any change, to use relative paths inside fpc.cfg?
I have several Lazarus copies, in different paths, and I would like to
use the same fpc.cfg on all of them.

I've tried to use relative paths and macros but it hasn't worked.

best regards,
Marcos Douglas

Re: fpc.cfg using relative paths

Marcos Douglas B. Santos
On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 5:52 PM Fabio Luis Girardi
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Marcos!
>
> I use a lot of FPC/Lazarus versions using one FPC.cfg file, but instead of using relative paths, I use compiler variables, absolute paths, ext4 symlink and directory structure equal to all versions. The unique thing that I have to do each time when installing a new FPC version, is the symlink  to the original fpc.cfg file.
>
> The unique problem is if these file is shared across multiple users.

For me, it must be relative paths.
I have different installed paths - even in different drivers.

regards,
Marcos Douglas