- Banded report design.
- Streaming to JSON, streaming XML is on TODO.
- Expressions using fpexprpars.
- No GUI Dependencies.
- Unit tested.
- Standard support for Memo (with HTML tags embedded), image, shape and checkbox elements
- Data loop for Dataset, JSON data, collections, lists, event driven.
- Framework for extending with other elements (demo contains polygon).
- Export out of the box to following format:
- Pure HTML.
(TOC pages, optional use of frames, highly configurable)
- Images (with option to generate HTML container pages. Currently requires
FreeType on windows)
- PDF (using fcl-pdf)
There are 11 demo reports in a command-line.
There is also a standalone webdemo with the same demos, which shows that fpreport can be used very easily
in a headless webserver.
The LCL support has been committed to lazarus: components/fpreport.
- Preview (export to LCL canvas)
- Design-time support for a report.
- Stand-alone designer, with support for accessing data from:
CSV, DBF, SQLDB, JSON File, any REST service that exports JSON.
Allows preview and export to all known formats.
- LCL demo program.
On 8/20/2017 11:35 AM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> A long time wait. But it finally made it:
> fpreport has been committed to FPC SVN: packages/fcl-report.
> It should compile on windows, linux, freebsd and darwin.