fpHttpClient and Https support ?

fredvs
Hello.

First of all, congratulation for fpHttpClient.pas.
It works directly, like charms, without to install any dependencies. => wow.

I am able to do internet audio streaming with it, perfect. ;-)

Hum, while trying to access Https sites, i get errors. ;-(

In begin of fpHttpClient.pas, there is =>

> Todo:
>  * Https support.

Could it be part of the problem ?
Are there plan to enable Https support ?

Thanks.

Fre;D

Re: fpHttpClient and Https support ?

silvioprog
On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 11:54 PM, fredvs <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello.

First of all, congratulation for fpHttpClient.pas.
It works directly, like charms, without to install any dependencies. => wow.

I am able to do internet audio streaming with it, perfect. ;-)

Hum, while trying to access Https sites, i get errors. ;-(

In begin of fpHttpClient.pas, there is =>

> Todo:
>  * Https support.

Could it be part of the problem ?
Are there plan to enable Https support ?

Thanks.

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)

It is already implemented in trunk. So you just:

program project1;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

uses
  fphttpclient;

begin
  WriteLn(TFPHTTPClient.SimpleGet('https://www.google.com/humans.txt'));

Silvio Clécio

Re: fpHttpClient and Https support ?

fredvs
Excellent, thanks.

PS : Do you remember a old topic in Lazarus forum about uos and internet audio streaming ?
(It was you who converts and helps me to install uos to GitHub).

Now uos does internet audio streaming !

=> https://github.com/fredvs/uos

Thanks Sergio.

Re: fpHttpClient and Https support ?

fredvs
Ooops, in earlier topic => Thanks Silvio. ;-)

And, by the way, who may i thank for that excellent fpHttpClient.pas ?

Fre;D

Re: fpHttpClient and Https support ?

Michael Van Canneyt

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015, fredvs wrote:

> Ooops, in earlier topic => Thanks Silvio. ;-)
>
> And, by the way, who may i thank for that excellent fpHttpClient.pas ?

I plead guilty.

Re: fpHttpClient and Https support ?

fredvs
> And, by the way, who may i thank for that excellent fpHttpClient.pas ?

> I plead guilty.

> Michael.

Ha, so MANY THANKS Michael for your excellent. brilliant and easy to use  fpHttpClient.pas

Fre;D

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 9:08 AM, fredvs <[hidden email]> wrote:
Excellent, thanks.

PS : Do you remember a old topic in Lazarus forum about uos and internet
audio streaming ?
(It was you who converts and helps me to install uos to GitHub).

Now uos does internet audio streaming !

Awesome. I'll test it soon! =)

=> https://github.com/fredvs/uos

Thanks Sergio.

--
Silvio Clécio

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Michael Van Canneyt <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sat, 21 Mar 2015, fredvs wrote:

Ooops, in earlier topic => Thanks Silvio. ;-)

And, by the way, who may i thank for that excellent fpHttpClient.pas ?

I plead guilty.

Michael.

hehe =D

--