excluding files or dirs from fpcmake packaging

excluding files or dirs from fpcmake packaging

Marc Santhoff
Hi,

when using fpcmake to create distribution packages anything in the
source dir is getting packed into the "zipsourceinstall"-package.

Is it possible to exclude some selected files or directories by naming
them in the Makefile.fpc?

TIA,
Marc

Re: excluding files or dirs from fpcmake packaging

Peter Vreman
> Hi,
>
> when using fpcmake to create distribution packages anything in the
> source dir is getting packed into the "zipsourceinstall"-package.
>
> Is it possible to exclude some selected files or directories by naming
> them in the Makefile.fpc?

No. It is one of the reasons why fpmake/fppkg will be introduced in the future.

Peter

Am Montag, den 21.07.2008, 07:43 +0200 schrieb Peter Vreman:
> > Hi,
> >
> > when using fpcmake to create distribution packages anything in the
> > source dir is getting packed into the "zipsourceinstall"-package.
> >
> > Is it possible to exclude some selected files or directories by naming
> > them in the Makefile.fpc?
>
> No. It is one of the reasons why fpmake/fppkg will be introduced in the future.

I see, the first reason for using fpmake (besides using pascal
language ;).

Thanks,
Marc