enlarge or shrink a TRect by x pixels

For the life of me I cant remember what the functions are called to
enlarge or shrink a TRect by x pixels.  Can anybody help me out?  (I
know there was such functions in Delphi)

Regards,
  Graeme.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Re: enlarge or shrink a TRect by x pixels

Micha Nelissen
Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For the life of me I cant remember what the functions are called to
> enlarge or shrink a TRect by x pixels.  Can anybody help me out?  (I
> know there was such functions in Delphi)

InflateRect ?

Micha

Re: enlarge or shrink a TRect by x pixels

Graeme Geldenhuys-2
That's the one!! Thanks.

Graeme.

On 7/25/06, Micha Nelissen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > For the life of me I cant remember what the functions are called to
> > enlarge or shrink a TRect by x pixels.  Can anybody help me out?  (I
> > know there was such functions in Delphi)
>
> InflateRect ?
>
> Micha

There's no place like 127.0.0.1