best way to execute external program

Bee-6
Hi all...

What is the best approach to execute external program from within our own
application, monitor the process, get the termination status, in multiplatform
way? Is there a ShellExecute-like function in FPC/RTL but works on all platforms?

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at:
http://beeography.wordpress.com

Re: best way to execute external program

Darius Blaszyk
Look for TProcess.

Darius