asm an Freepascal under AMD 64

freepascal@adeli.fr
I'have some library which use some intel like asm code

type_32.pas(125,2) Error: Illegal assembler style specified "INTEL"
type_32.pas(146,13) Error: Unknown identifier "EAX"

So where do i' find  the new  gramatical word for use asm ?

As i read the doc it seem that there is no more support for asm for the
  platform other the i386?

Re: asm an Freepascal under AMD 64

Jonas Maebe-2

On 21 mrt 2006, at 21:28, [hidden email] wrote:

> I'have some library which use some intel like asm code
>
> type_32.pas(125,2) Error: Illegal assembler style specified "INTEL"
> type_32.pas(146,13) Error: Unknown identifier "EAX"
>
> So where do i' find  the new  gramatical word for use asm ?

There are various tutorials on the Internet, e.g. at
http://asm.sourceforge.net/articles/linasm.html

More are linked from
http://asm.sourceforge.net/resources.html

> As i read the doc it seem that there is no more support for asm for
> the  platform other the i386?

Assembler is supported, but not the Intel dialect.