access a google spreadsheet

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

access a google spreadsheet

duilio foschi
Hi!

I'd like to sync an Android database using a google spreadsheet.

I am aware of this code
pascal-googleapis-oauth2

However I dont see a pascal implementation of Google Data APIs.

Will have to use Python or Java ?

Thank you

Peppe
_______________________________________________
fpc-pascal maillist  -  [hidden email]
http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/fpc-pascal
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: access a google spreadsheet

Michael Van Canneyt


On Fri, 24 Jul 2015, duilio foschi wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'd like to sync an Android database using a google spreadsheet.
>
> I am aware of this code
> pascal-googleapis-oauth2
>
> However I dont see a pascal implementation of Google Data APIs.

they are in subversion, but will compile and work with FPC 2.6.4.

Check subversion: trunk/packages/googleapi
you will need some files from fcl-web/src/base: restbase, and all oauth2 files.

Just copy the lot to a private directory.

If you use lazarus:

Lazarus/components/googleapi
(again, in subversion) contains a package 5 example programs that how to use the APIS.
It should work with a released lazarus as well if you copy the contents of the directory.
It contains a readme on how to work with the Google APIS for FPC 2.6.4.

Michael.
_______________________________________________
fpc-pascal maillist  -  [hidden email]
http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/fpc-pascal
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: access a google spreadsheet

duilio foschi-2
sorry to be so ignorant.

I never used subversion.

I tried the following, with no success:

D:\Program Files\SlikSvn\bin>svn checkout http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/trunk//p
ackages/googleapi
svn: E175002: Unexpected HTTP status 405 'Method Not Allowed' on '/svn/trunk/pac
kages/googleapi'

svn: E175002: Additional errors:
svn: E175002: PROPFIND request on '/svn/trunk/packages/googleapi' failed: 405 Me
thod Not Allowed

How do I check subversion  trunk/packages/googleapi ?

Thank you
Peppe

2015-07-24 10:42 GMT+02:00 Michael Van Canneyt <[hidden email]>:

>
>
> On Fri, 24 Jul 2015, duilio foschi wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I'd like to sync an Android database using a google spreadsheet.
>>
>> I am aware of this code
>> pascal-googleapis-oauth2
>>
>> However I dont see a pascal implementation of Google Data APIs.
>
>
> they are in subversion, but will compile and work with FPC 2.6.4.
>
> Check subversion: trunk/packages/googleapi
> you will need some files from fcl-web/src/base: restbase, and all oauth2
> files.
>
> Just copy the lot to a private directory.
>
> If you use lazarus:
>
> Lazarus/components/googleapi (again, in subversion) contains a package 5
> example programs that how to use the APIS.
> It should work with a released lazarus as well if you copy the contents of
> the directory.
> It contains a readme on how to work with the Google APIS for FPC 2.6.4.
>
> Michael.
> _______________________________________________
> fpc-pascal maillist  -  [hidden email]
> http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/fpc-pascal
_______________________________________________
fpc-pascal maillist  -  [hidden email]
http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/fpc-pascal
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: access a google spreadsheet

duilio foschi-2
I could download the needed files by using this nice application:

DownloadSVN.exe

It is only 19KB and all I need to enter is:

1. the URL of the repository
2. the name of the destination directory

See
http://i60.tinypic.com/ju8l6o.jpg

No install, no manual, no stress :)

Thank you
Peppe

2015-07-24 20:55 GMT+02:00 duilio foschi <[hidden email]>:

> sorry to be so ignorant.
>
> I never used subversion.
>
> I tried the following, with no success:
>
> D:\Program Files\SlikSvn\bin>svn checkout http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/trunk//p
> ackages/googleapi
> svn: E175002: Unexpected HTTP status 405 'Method Not Allowed' on '/svn/trunk/pac
> kages/googleapi'
>
> svn: E175002: Additional errors:
> svn: E175002: PROPFIND request on '/svn/trunk/packages/googleapi' failed: 405 Me
> thod Not Allowed
>
> How do I check subversion  trunk/packages/googleapi ?
>
> Thank you
> Peppe
>
> 2015-07-24 10:42 GMT+02:00 Michael Van Canneyt <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>
>> On Fri, 24 Jul 2015, duilio foschi wrote:
>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> I'd like to sync an Android database using a google spreadsheet.
>>>
>>> I am aware of this code
>>> pascal-googleapis-oauth2
>>>
>>> However I dont see a pascal implementation of Google Data APIs.
>>
>>
>> they are in subversion, but will compile and work with FPC 2.6.4.
>>
>> Check subversion: trunk/packages/googleapi
>> you will need some files from fcl-web/src/base: restbase, and all oauth2
>> files.
>>
>> Just copy the lot to a private directory.
>>
>> If you use lazarus:
>>
>> Lazarus/components/googleapi (again, in subversion) contains a package 5
>> example programs that how to use the APIS.
>> It should work with a released lazarus as well if you copy the contents of
>> the directory.
>> It contains a readme on how to work with the Google APIS for FPC 2.6.4.
>>
>> Michael.
>> _______________________________________________
>> fpc-pascal maillist  -  [hidden email]
>> http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/fpc-pascal
_______________________________________________
fpc-pascal maillist  -  [hidden email]
http://lists.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/fpc-pascal