Working Free Pascal android JNI example

Re: RE : RE : [fpc-pascal] Working Free Pascal android JNI example

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
FPC 2.6 and 2.7 are broken for Android. You can manually patch fpc to
work around the issues.

See: http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=20726
and: http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=18833

If you don't want to wait until the bugs are fixed, AFAIK the best is
using the compiler which is known to work very well, my precompiled
snapshot for x86-linux -> arm-linux from 19th January:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/p-tools/files/Free%20Pascal%20for%20ARM/

If you want to build your own compiler then either try the source code
from 19th January or patch your compiler to fix the Android problems.

I don't have any patches at hand here because I always use my
snapshot, which always works for me.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
ss

Re: Working Free Pascal android JNI example

ss
Hello sir,

Read your posts. I 'm currently working on Lazarus android app programmin ,i request you to guide me on that .Plz mail me your contact id so that i can get in touch with you...you can add me on sivabsangari@gmail.com

Thank you

Regards

Re: Working Free Pascal android JNI example

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
Hello,

For asking Android questions I recommend the Lazarus forum:

http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/board,43.0.html

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho