Windows XP Theme

suryono_03
Does anyone know how to use QThemed with kylix ?

Re: Windows XP Theme

Graeme Geldenhuys-2
The ReadmeKylix.txt tells you exactly how to do it.....  If for some
strange reason you don't have that file, I pasted it into this email.

-----------------  CUT  ------------------
For Kylix users:

  Copy the "Themes" directory to the directory where the executable file is or

  write the following lines in an initialization section:

{$IFDEF LINUX}

 initialization

   SetThemesDirectory('/Here/is/the/parent/directory/of/Themes');

{$ENDIF LINUX}

> Does anyone know how to use QThemed with kylix ?

There's no place like 127.0.0.1