Why opening a file for write fails in fpc 2.6?

Re: Why opening a file for write fails in fpc 2.6?

Graeme Geldenhuys-3
On 2012-11-01 23:32, Giuliano Colla wrote:
> That's the main reason I look with more interest to LCL than fpGUI.
> Simply because LCL provides already implemented much more features I
> need with respect to fpGUI, (at least up to the last time I evaluated
> fpGUI).

That's probably been a while back. If you evaluate it again, and you do
find things missing, please let me know. That would be much appreciated.
You can contact me via email or via the fpgui.* newsgroups.

Re: Why opening a file for write fails in fpc 2.6?

Giuliano Colla
Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:

> On 2012-11-01 23:32, Giuliano Colla wrote:
>> That's the main reason I look with more interest to LCL than fpGUI.
>> Simply because LCL provides already implemented much more features I
>> need with respect to fpGUI, (at least up to the last time I evaluated
>> fpGUI).
>
> That's probably been a while back. If you evaluate it again, and you do
> find things missing, please let me know. That would be much appreciated.
> You can contact me via email or via the fpgui.* newsgroups.

I promise (crossed fingers) that I'll do it as soon as I have some time
available (not very soon, unfortunately). In principle I find fpGUI to
be built on a much more stable ground than the quicksands of always
changing widgetsets of Lazarus team.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Before activating the tongue, make sure that the brain is connected
(anonymous)