Why Pascal

Andreas Berger
I just found this article. If anyone needs/wants to promote pascal as a
language, there are some nice arguments here.

http://www.codexterity.com/raw-delphi/

Re: Why Pascal

Rimgaudas Laucius
Hi Andreas,

thank you for nice link. I am starting to lecture visual programming next
week and still haven't got certain ideas what compiler to use.

I will welcome everyone who will send me articles about compilers. I am
especially interested in compilers internationalization/localization.