Which ARM cpus are supported?

Marc Santhoff
Hi,

the subject tells most of what i want to know:

Which exact models of ARM-cores are supported?

Since there are several different ones even in the ARM9 area and I'm
thinking about using something like a 920T,  926xx or maybe even PXA255
I'd like to be sure if there is a chance of getting fpc running without
reinventing the world.

TIA,
Marc

Re: Which ARM cpus are supported?

Florian Klaempfl
Marc Santhoff wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the subject tells most of what i want to know:
>
> Which exact models of ARM-cores are supported?
>
> Since there are several different ones even in the ARM9 area and I'm
> thinking about using something like a 920T,  926xx or maybe even PXA255
> I'd like to be sure if there is a chance of getting fpc running without
> reinventing the world.

All CPUs supporting the ARM4 instruction set.

Am Dienstag, den 29.08.2006, 23:04 +0200 schrieb Florian Klaempfl:

> Marc Santhoff wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > the subject tells most of what i want to know:
> >
> > Which exact models of ARM-cores are supported?
> >
> > Since there are several different ones even in the ARM9 area and I'm
> > thinking about using something like a 920T,  926xx or maybe even PXA255
> > I'd like to be sure if there is a chance of getting fpc running without
> > reinventing the world.
>
> All CPUs supporting the ARM4 instruction set.

Thank you,
Marc