Wedding Photography Advice

Davidson2

This is the section where you can receive wedding photography advice on different areas of the craft. Click on the text links for more on that topic.

Digital Wedding Photography

This is a quick summary of digital wedding photography from start to finish, so you know what to expect.

Choosing a Wedding Photographer

What should you look for in a wedding photographer? This page has a checklist of requirements for you to consider.

Post-Production

Ever wondered why photos need to be edited? After all, they look alright straight from the camera, don't they?

Well, it's surprising how small adjustments can vastly improve an image. In this section I explain how good photos can be made great!

Album-Planning

Album-planning is a relatively new aspect of wedding photography, due to advances in technology. Here I'll show you how it works with some screen grab shots of what album-planning software looks like.

Copyright

Copyright is a hot topic for all photographers, not just those that shoot weddings. Find out about the legal side of your wedding photos and what you can and can't do with them.

Wedding Photography Contract

Find out what should be included in your wedding photography contract.

Re: Wedding Photography Advice

Michaela9
Well dear I am getting married and I was looking for some references for a professional Port Macquarie Photographer for my wedding photography. I think I found a right forum where I can get suggestions. Please help guys!!

Re: Wedding Photography Advice

Ethan12
Thanks for this valuable advice on wedding photography services. Now I would like to get suggestions on how to find suitable and inexpensive venue space nyc for the reception party. Please share some tips on finding perfect reception venues on a budget!