Using the interrupt keyword in FPC for DOS

Using the interrupt keyword in FPC for DOS

Andreas Berger
FPC has the interrupt keyword on GO32V2. Is this the same as that used
in TP/BP? There I could declare an interrupt function like:
    procedure ISR(Flags, CS, IP, AX, BX, CX, DX,| SI, DI, DS, ES, BP :
WORD); interrupt;

Is this the same in FPC? In what order are the register variables?

Regards,
Andreas

Re: Using the interrupt keyword in FPC for DOS

Tomas Hajny
On 13 Jul 06, at 23:48, Andreas Berger wrote:

> FPC has the interrupt keyword on GO32V2. Is this the same as that
> used in TP/BP?

Yes, it should be.

> There I could declare an interrupt function
like:
> procedure ISR(Flags, CS, IP, AX, BX, CX, DX,| SI, DI, DS, ES, BP :
> WORD); interrupt;
>
> Is this the same in FPC? In what order are the register variables?

No idea. You don't need to specify the registers,
do you? Anyway, searching for "FPC interrupt
keyword" via Google finds some possibly useful
messages in our mailing list archives (from year
2000).

Tomas