Updated Lexical Diagrams

Anthony Walter-3
I've posted the first copy of my pascal lexical diagrams:

It's totally incomplete, there is a heck of a lot missing, but I think it's good start.

If you want to make new diagrams or edit the existing one use the edit page feature. You may have to refresh (Ctrl+F5) after you save because the Javascript is builds both the diagrams and the css on the fly.

Re: Updated Lexical Diagrams

silvioprog
On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 12:06 PM, Anthony Walter <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've posted the first copy of my pascal lexical diagrams:

It's totally incomplete, there is a heck of a lot missing, but I think it's good start.

If you want to make new diagrams or edit the existing one use the edit page feature. You may have to refresh (Ctrl+F5) after you save because the Javascript is builds both the diagrams and the css on the fly.

Awesome. High quality in all your posts.

I'm idicating/sharing your stuff here in Brazil. :-)

Thank you!

--
Silvio Cl├ęcio

Re: Updated Lexical Diagrams

Anthony Walter-3
Thanks for the props. I'm working on three new high quality training videos right now. I'll probably edit them at once and post them spaced over the next week.

On 2016-02-02 15:06, Anthony Walter wrote:
> It's totally incomplete, there is a heck of a lot missing, but I think it's
> good start.

It definitely looks better than the previous one.

Speaking of "a lot missing"

Program Header is incomplete. You are allowed to have a Identifier List
in braces after the "program" keyword and before the semi-colon.
  http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/ref/refse104.html#x215-23700016.1

Unit Header is incomplete. You make no mention of hint directives that
are allowed before the semi-colon.
  http://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/ref/refse105.html#x216-23800016.2