Troubles with CGI and POST content

Sven Barth
Hi again!

Sorry, I forgot that... With all that Native NT and C++ linking stuff
happening I'm only thinking in Trunk, currently ^^

I'm using 2.5.1 for the platforms i386- and x86_64-linux. On Windows I'm
using 2.2.4.

Also I tested 2.4.0 now. Same results: troubles on Webhost, but no
problems locally.

I now tested with 2.2.4 on Linux also. There the problem does not
persist! - at least when I compile the example with i386, I didn't test
with x86_64, because I didn't make the compiler for it.

Do you, Joost or anyone else have a clue where I could search for this
regression/bug? Does it seem RTL or fcl-web related?

Re: Troubles with CGI and POST content

Joost van der Sluis
On Wed, 2009-11-18 at 20:50 +0100, Sven Barth wrote:

> Hi again!
>
> Sorry, I forgot that... With all that Native NT and C++ linking stuff
> happening I'm only thinking in Trunk, currently ^^
>
> I'm using 2.5.1 for the platforms i386- and x86_64-linux. On Windows I'm
> using 2.2.4.
>
> Also I tested 2.4.0 now. Same results: troubles on Webhost, but no
> problems locally.
>
> I now tested with 2.2.4 on Linux also. There the problem does not
> persist! - at least when I compile the example with i386, I didn't test
> with x86_64, because I didn't make the compiler for it.
>
> Do you, Joost or anyone else have a clue where I could search for this
> regression/bug? Does it seem RTL or fcl-web related?
I still have the attached patch lying around. It is a workaround and I
still have to search for the real problem. But maybe it solves your
problem. (Can you let me know if it does?)

Joost

fcl_web_content_length.diff (601 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Troubles with CGI and POST content

Sven Barth
Hi again!

(So... let's see where this message ends up ^^)

I tested your patch (with both i386 and x86_64), Joost and as far as I
can tell the problem is solved.

I'll check if I can spot the problem, too (I don't know when, though).