TThreadManager

Andreas Berger
What is this for? Although most threading implementations set this
record, it does not seem to be used by the system. The only
implementation that even calls the functions set is the unix
implementation, and it does it internally.

Do I need to use this if I implement threading in DOS?

Re: TThreadManager

Michael Van Canneyt

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006, Andreas Berger wrote:

> What is this for? Although most threading implementations set this record, it
> does not seem to be used by the system.

It is most definitely used by the system :-)

All systhrdh.inc(systhrd.inc) functions use it.

> The only implementation that even
> calls the functions set is the unix implementation, and it does it
> internally.

The implementation is general.

> Do I need to use this if I implement threading in DOS?

Yes.