TMS Aurelius Free today

Dennis
 From Facebook, I just found this ORM became FREE today.

http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/aureliusfree.asp

I don't know whether it is better than mormot but might just download first.

Anyone has experience in both can comment?

Dennis

Re: TMS Aurelius Free today

Luiz Americo Pereira Camara-3

From Facebook, I just found this ORM became FREE today.

http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/aureliusfree.asp

I don't know whether it is better than mormot but might just download first.

No source code:

Aurelius Free Edition is only available for Delphi 10.1 Berlin, and binaries are generated using the latest updates applied.

Luiz

Re: TMS Aurelius Free today

leledumbo
Administrator
> I don't know whether it is better than mormot but might just download first.

It's a pure ORM rather than a complete end-to-end solution like mORMot, but it does its ORM things greatly (looking at its feature table).