THashedStringList.IndexOfName returns bogus value for empty string

THashedStringList.IndexOfName returns bogus value for empty string

Giuliano Colla
Hi fpc experts.

I've just discovered that THashedStringList.IndexOfName often return a
bogus value instead of the expected -1 when the parameter passed is an
empty string. The value returned depends on the hash content. This
happens both with fpc 2.6.4 and with fpc 2.7.1.

Should I enter an issue in the bugtracker?

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?