TEventObject.Create site help

Free Pascal - General mailing list

https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/current/fcl/syncobjs/teventobject.create.html

Create creates a new event object with unique name AName. The object will be created security attributes EventAttributes (windows only).

- "created security" - "with" missed

- "windows only"-> "parameter is used on Windows only"

Alexey

Re: TEventObject.Create site help

Michael Van Canneyt

On Tue, 5 Nov 2019, AlexeyT via fpc-pascal wrote:

> https://www.freepascal.org/docs-html/current/fcl/syncobjs/teventobject.create.html
>
> Create creates a new event object with unique name AName. The object will be
> created security attributes EventAttributes (windows only).
>
> - "created security" - "with" missed
>
> - "windows only"-> "parameter is used on Windows only"

please report such things in the bugtracker, otherwise I will forget them.