TCustomApplication.CheckOptions

Mattias Gaertner

Either I spotted a bug, or I don't understand the algorithm.

TCustomApplication.CheckOptions should check for a command line like
this:
program -B file

Where -B is a short option without parameter.
CheckOptions always treats the parameter after a short option as
parameter, no matter if B comes with the colon or not.

If this is a bug:
See lazarus/ide/lazbuild.lpr for a possible fix.

Re: TCustomApplication.CheckOptions

Michael Van Canneyt

On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> Either I spotted a bug, or I don't understand the algorithm.
>
> TCustomApplication.CheckOptions should check for a command line like
> this:
> program -B file
>
> Where -B is a short option without parameter.
> CheckOptions always treats the parameter after a short option as
> parameter, no matter if B comes with the colon or not.

You spotted a bug.