TComObject support

Sebastian Schuberth
Hi,

I'm trying to convert some Delphi Source to FPC which derives a class
from TComObject and uses a unit ComServ. Both seem to be not available
under FPC, nor under Lazarus. Is there still a way to get support for
these in FPC?

Thanks.

--
Sebastian Schuberth

Re: TComObject support

Michael Van Canneyt

On Mon, 30 May 2005, Sebastian Schuberth wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to convert some Delphi Source to FPC which derives a class
> from TComObject and uses a unit ComServ. Both seem to be not available
> under FPC, nor under Lazarus. Is there still a way to get support for
> these in FPC?

Not at the moment, although this is planned.

Michael.