Strange arm-linux cross-compilation errors

Strange arm-linux cross-compilation errors

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
In this thread: http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,12585.0.html

I though that maybe posting here would help, since the user has some
problems with some strange errors which say nothing to me =)

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

Re: Strange arm-linux cross-compilation errors

Jonas Maebe-2

On 29 Mar 2011, at 13:12, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:

> In this thread: http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,12585.0.html
>
> I though that maybe posting here would help, since the user has some
> problems with some strange errors which say nothing to me =)

The last question/answer on that page is most likely correct: he's
probably not linking against the libraries for Android, but against
the libraries of the host system. He should use the -Xd option (to
tell the compiler/linker not to use the default library search path)
and the -XR/path/to/android/sdk/libraries parameters (to tell the
compiler/linker where they should look for libraries instead).

Re: Strange arm-linux cross-compilation errors

herux
I think we should change the file crt0.as, as described in the following link http://honeypod.blogspot.com/2007/12/initialize-libc-for-android.html I have not done so, I'm doing another job first.
-