Sparc future?

Florian Klämpfl
While planning the 2.0.2 release building, I was thinking about the
future of the sparc port (linux). The download numbers are little, see
e.g. sf: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2174.
Further, it even seems that Sun doesn't thrust in it anymore but uses
AMD64. Since sparc is currently maintained by the core team it mainly
costs time which could be spent in other platforms. So I was thinking
about dropping sparc releases for now. If necessary, it can be quickly
reviewed.

Any comments?

FastCGI.pas anyone?

Adem
Hi,

There is a link to FastCGI.pas at the link below

http://www.freepascal.org/contrib/db.php3?category=Internet

but the site says it's under construction.

Could someone send me a copy of FastCGI.zip, please.

listmember<at>letterboxes<dot>org