Some questions about fpc.cfg

josepascual (almudi)
Hi Everyone,

How can I used #IFDEF to check which is the Fpc Release (something like
#IFDEF FPC_RELEASE=4)?
I have several version of fpc (2.1.4, 2.1.5, 2.3.1) and fpc.cfg is different
in each case.
how can I check it?

or, Is there any form to use a #IFDEF in fpc.cfg if compiler where build
with CfSOFT or other/s option
in order to choose with -Fl different libraries to link?

thank you,

Jose Pascual

RE: Some questions about fpc.cfg

josepascual (almudi)
Hi *,

Where can I find information about DEFINES I can use in Fpc.Cfg?

thanks,

Jose Pascual

michael.vancanneyt

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007, josepascual wrote:

> Hi *,
>
> Where can I find information about DEFINES I can use in Fpc.Cfg?

In the user's and programmer's manuals.

The defines in the FPC.CFG are the same as the ones in the sources.

Re: Some questions about fpc.cfg

Marco van de Voort
> On Wed, 18 Jul 2007, josepascual wrote:
>
> > Hi *,
> >
> > Where can I find information about DEFINES I can use in Fpc.Cfg?
>
> In the user's and programmer's manuals.
>
> The defines in the FPC.CFG are the same as the ones in the sources.

The buildfaq has some more examples, most about crosscompiling. (or maybe
they have been absorbed in the manual by now)

http://www.stack.nl/~marcov/buildfaq.pdf

RE: Some questions about fpc.cfg

josepascual (almudi)

I have created a -dMYDEFINE in command line of ppc and I check it in Fpc.cfg
in order to complete rest of options.
It's really interesting when It's necessary to use different version of
binutils and in other cases also.

Jose Pascual