Small project $

Paul Aviles-2
Basically a way to enable a web version of tail -f for log files. There is a
java version but we don't want the dependencies associated with java there.
Please contact me directly if anyone is interested on doing this.

Regards,

Paul

Re: Small project $

L505
Are looking for an optimized way to display a full directory of log files onto a
web page?