Slashdot article

Den Jean
Hi,

The following article featured on slashdot.
http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/02/16/1343239

According to this article, Novell thinks that
Adobe Photoshop is the most wanted application
on Linux. Novell proposes several alternatives.

The first alternative for the most wanted applications
is ............ Pixel Image Editor, a FreePascal application.

kind regards,

Den Jean

Re: Slashdot article

Neil Graham-2
Den Jean wrote:
> The first alternative for the most wanted applications
> is ............ Pixel Image Editor, a FreePascal application.

'tis a shame that Pixel Image Editor is not Open Source.

I'd feel much more inclined to contribute to open source if projects
were in FreePascal.