Size of program vs library ?

Re: Size of program vs library ?

Michael Van Canneyt

On Wed, 17 May 2017, fredvs wrote:

> Michael Van Canneyt wrote
>>>
>>> Because I tried already and because I know the (rejected) answer.
>>
>> Where is this bugreport ?
>
> I was talking about earlier other requests.

Each case is always judged separately.

> But now, if you think that the request has a little chance to be considered,
> I will sent a bugreport with great pleasure,

To the best of my knowledge, we only refuse requests if there is (for us) a good reason.

Until now, I see no reason why we would refuse your request ?
I do still think that we need to investigate it somewhat more thoroughly.

So if you submit a request, you actually improve the probability it gets
looked at and subsequently added...

If you could add a sample library project with some resources (they need not
necessarily be forms), then this would help us investigate the case.