Silencing redundand FPC messages

Lubos Pintes
Hello,
I am compiling from command line. I am screen reader user relying on
spoken output. I would like to minimize the output as much as possible,
especially if the output is redundant.
FPC outputs are concise and clean IMO, but some always-repeating things
it outputs are just useless. One can be avoided by -l- switch. But how
can I get rid of "Target OS XXX:"?
Thanks

Re: Silencing redundand FPC messages

Jonas Maebe-3
On 17/06/17 12:27, Lubos Pintes wrote:
> But how  can I get rid of "Target OS XXX:"?

The parameter -vi- will disable all messages of the level "info", such
as the above mentioned message and things like "Compiling XXX"

Re: Silencing redundand FPC messages

Lubos Pintes
Perfect, thank you!
Dňa 17. 6. 2017 o 16:05 Jonas Maebe napísal(a):